Tuesday 20 December 2011

Friends for lunch

Today my lovely friends Boo and Bear are coming over for lunch. I’m cooking ham and chorizo Tortilla and making mincemeat pin wheels and having a bash at cake pops.

Boo is also brilliant at crochet and over the years I have known her she has given me some of her creations.



This little man has a very special place in my heart as he the first amigurumi she made.






Mr Owl he makes me feel sleepy, so he spends most of his time in the bedroom. I love the use of double crochet and how the colours work so well together, my Boo is a clever one.






Red riding hood and the wolf. Boo made these for me and Andy last Christmas, they are wonderful. Red riding hood is one of my favourite nursery rhymes as I have a mane of red hair and Andy was my wolf ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment