Monday 20 February 2012

Crochet commandment no. 2

commandment no. 2 - Just because you can crochet something doesn't mean you should.

Yesterday I stumbled upon this blog What not to crochet. Its a very funny blog and there are some truely awful things on it. Think before you click some things once seen can never be unseen. I was shocked at some of the things being made but aslo I was impressed by some of the skill on show. What not to crochet blog is one persons view and I don't agree with everything she says, I happen to quite like some of the things on there, crochet beards are quite popular now and I love the Viking masks but I don't think there will ever come a day I feel the need to crochet myself a thong. On the other hand the weird part of my brain really wanted me to have a bash at making some boob slippers.

On the commandment list I mentioned here our rule was *Nothing is sacred you can crochet anything* but after seeing this site I've changed it. No one wants to see some of that. I'm not saying crochet should be all fluffy bunnies and cuteness, just think before you get your hooks out.

happy crocheting x

3 comments:

  1. There's some weirdness on there...although I firmly believe that this is one of the coolest things i have EVER seen: http://whatnot2crochet.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Squid.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing so hard... I think my husband would leave me if I tried to get him to wear that crochet underwear!

    ReplyDelete