Monday 11 June 2012

Versatile blog award

A big thank you to Mythillogical at Myths and fabrications for nominating me for this blog award.

The rules:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random things

1. I have a very good memory and absorb trivia like a sponge. I have a mind full of useless knowledge thanks to programs like QI and my love for documentaries. This has let to one of the best compliments I ever got which was being called Wikipedia with legs :)
2. I hate shopping. Clothes and shoe shopping are the worst. I don't mind a browse round a market, craft shop or fair but the idea of spending a day going up and down a high street looking at the same thing in every shop leaves me cold.
3. I talk to plants. When I'm in the garden I'm constantly chattering away to my plants. Weeds get told off, new plants get encouragement, old shrubs get a pat and friendly word or two. I don't mind if people think I'm mad. When my wonderful man was still alive it made him giggle, so now I do it even more cause it helps to remember happy times.
4. I used to write a music fanzine called fluffy bunny v's the mutant camels.
5.I love maths
6. I don't know how old I am. Well I do sort of, but when I'm asked I have to work it out from my date of birth as its not a number that's kept to hand in my head.
7. I once had a fight with a daddy long legs. I had my cat and a samurai sword on my side and still lost.




Right blogs I'm gonna award this award to...

Crochet Shaz
Crochet in colour
Rachie Roo
The design suite
Snappy's garden blog
Coryographies
Miss ginger makes

I'll add some more blogs later..

2 comments:

  1. Great random things- especially 7. My brother once killed a spider with a nerf gun, so maybe that would have been a better weapon of choice?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz: Your 7's were so funny. I to am VB recipient. I just love your felt phone pockets. At first I said to myself with delight what are these cute little thingies?! I have a supply of felt because I love the feel of it and the bright colors.
    Have a fun day!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete