Wednesday 28 June 2017

Newletter issue two coming very soon

Just another very quick post. I'll have a proper update coming on Friday but I wanted to let you know that the next issue of the newsletter will be being sent out on Friday also.

If you want to sign up to the newsletter - look for the box in the top right corner of this blog and enter your email.

I have decided that the free pattern in this issue will be my new Spider man pattern because the new Spider man Homecoming film will be coming out at the beginning of July. He is the most adorable and I'm pretty sure you are all going to love making one.

Remember you need to have signed up to the newsletter no later than 10am Friday 30th of July 2017 UK time to get the free pattern.
If you miss out the pattern is always available to purchase from my Etsy shop

Thats it for today. Happy crocheting love Liz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment